1/09/2022

Lucile

 Ct for Lysisange

I used a beautiful Tube called"Lucile"
©*Lysisange*
CU (Commercial Use)
You can colorize, resize and modify if necessary for your projects -You can use my CU for your PU kits -Credit my link in your TOU -Do not tamper with my products and claim them as yours -Do not use my CU in a script, a tube, jigs, a brush or any other tool -Do not share with third parties (friends, family, exchange group or anywhere else) -You are not allowed to use more than 30% of my products in your kits - not resell my individual products -I allow the use of my products in your freebies kits If you have any questions about my products, send me an e-mail, I will answer as best as I can
You can purchaise it for Sale here
 


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.