6/30/2020

Lady Marina/Elf Girl and Flying Cat

(unpaid) #advertising
I received the products free of charge as part of my free ct played and will Show the product with my Taggis.
**CT for ChaChaz Creationz and Laguna **
I used a PTU Scrapkit called"Lady Marina"
It contains 98 Elements and 8 Papers,
Not all show
Not Shrared !!!!
PTU EXCLU S&CO
You can purchaise it for Sale here

I used a PTU Tube called"Elf Girl and Flying Cat"
Paint Shop Pro compatible PSD
character separate from background
2000x2000@300ppi
+ color variants
+ 2 close ups of the girl
+ close up of the cat
+ jewellery, elf ears, neck armour, bottle, rainbow tail for cat, rainbow and background
You can purchaise it here





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.