4/02/2020

Leila and Kitty Playing with Egg

(unpaid) #advertising
I received the products free of charge as part of my free ct played and will Show the product with my Taggis.CT for Mariel Designs and Laguna
I used a beautiful PTU Kit called" Leila"
This kit is an exclusive at S&Co.
It contains 110 Elements, 3 Frames and 6 coordinating Papers.
It is a matching kit for the new tube of Alexandra Vanhek which I have used (tube not included in kit).,you can use other Tubes-
You can purchaise it here
Tube can be found here
I used a amazing Tube called"Easter "Kitty Playing with Egg"
Paint Shop Pro compatible PSD
character separate from background
2000x2000@300ppi
+ color variants of bow and egg
+ 2 close ups of the cat
+ egg, bow and background
You can purchaise it here







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.